Gymnastics, Classes, Events & More
Important Announcement – Pacific West Team Package!
Dear Pacific West Gymnastics Competitive Team Families,
Due to the California statewide shelter in place, our previously announced temporary hold on team workouts and events has now been extended. Pacific West team coaches are committed to providing quality instruction and resources for our team families during this difficult time.
Your support can help Pacific West Gymnastics team coaches and athletes significantly.
Beginning in April, your enrollment with Pacific West Gymnastics will be converted to the Pacific West Team Package! Read below to see what’s included.
Pacific West Team Package
- Continued live, online, coach-led conditioning sessions for your gymnast to do at-home. Every competitive team athlete will have access to the same number of workouts equivalent to her usual number of training days per week.
- Weekly mental training assignments and exercises to help your athlete develop a stronger mental game.
- Small group and one-on-one virtual meetings with coaches to help your athlete set her training and competitive goals for the next season.
- Help provide financial support and security for our full-time coaching staff who dedicate their lives to the athletic and personal growth of our athletes.
- 25% off every purchase in The Vault Pro-Shop through December 31, 2020.
While California’s statewide shelter in place is in effect, the Pacific West Team Package! will be offered at the rates below. Your applicable rate will be auto-billed commencing April 1st using your card information on file. Tuition billing will resume when Pacific West Gymnastics is permitted to open for business.
- Shining Stars, Xcel Bronze and Silver, Groups 5 & 6 (Level 3): $100
- Xcel Gold, Xcel Platinum, Group 4 (Level 4): $175
- Group 1 (Level 7/8), Group 2 (Level 6/7) and Group 3 (TOPs): $250
Please feel free to contact me with any comments, questions or concerns now or at any point during this difficult time. I am here for all of our team gymnasts and parents and will help in any way that I can. I am happy to take suggestions and ideas for how we may be able to further enrich the lives of your daughters in this unique situation.
We at Pacific West Gymnastics thank you for your continued support. I know that I and my dedicated coaching staff are grateful to know and work with your children through this incredible sport, and cannot wait until we can see each other in the gym again!
Competitive Team Director
Pacific West Gymnastics