Policies & Forms
Registration, Tuition, Safety, Pricacy & More
- All students must complete online registration via our Parent Portal
- An annual Pacific West VIP Family Membership fee of $50 per family is due at the time of registration and is valid for 12 months.
- Pacific West VIP Family Membership helps us cover expenses related to insurance, enhanced cleaning protocols and other non-instructional costs.
- Pacific West VIP Family Membership benefits include:
- Discounts on Birthday Parties and Kid's Night Out
- Member Exclusive Events
- Access to our Pacific West VIP Family Facebook group
- Tuition is due on or before the first of the month
- Payments will be processed via automatic payment
- Payment methods: personal checks, debit and credit cards will be accepted
- Make-ups are available through PWGTV, our virtual, instructor-led program.
- Students must pre-register for a make-up
- Space must be available in a similar PWGTV offering
- Students must be currently enrolled in a class to be eligible to attend make-ups
- There is a $125 non-refundable deposit to hold a date and time for a birthday party
- Payment in full is due on the day of the party
- Tips are welcomed for exceptional parties
- All party participants are required to have a completed waiver signed by their parent or guardian
- Party Waiver Form
Kid’s Night Out
- Payment is due in full at the beginning of Kid’s Night Out
Capacity and Spectator Viewing
- Limited seating is offered on a first-come, first-served basis, and families are encouraged to only bring one spectator per enrolled child
- All enrolled families can request access to SpotTV, a secure camera system that grants remote viewing access to your child's class
- Only currently enrolled students are allowed on the gym floor during designated activity times
- All participants must be appropriately dressed for physical fitness activities. Leotard, t-shirt, and shorts (or sweat pants) are ideal
- Jewelry or other accessories are not to be worn during participation in activities
- Hair is to be pulled back out of face
- No gum, food, or drinks are allowed on the gym floor
We take your privacy seriously. We only ask you to provide information that we need in order to register your child for activities at Pacific West Gymnastics.
We don’t share the information you have given us with any person or organization external to Pacific West Gymnastics. We do not sell your name and/or personal information to anyone.
If our information practices change at some time in the future, we will post the policy changes here on the site. If you are concerned about how your information is being used, you should check back here periodically, or send us an e-mail.
Questions or Concerns
If you have any questions or concerns, or feel that we are not following our stated information policy, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
We would love to answer any of your questions. Get in touch with us!