Summer Camp & Seasonal Camps
Kid's Activities and Entertainment Year Round!
Pacific West Gymnastics Presents
Camp Pac West!
Our Summer Camps & Seasonal Camps are filled with high energy, structured activities for your active kids and incorporates gymnastics, arts and crafts, group games, fun and friends every single week!
With flexible scheduling and morning, afternoon or full day options, we make it easy for your children to experience the fun. Come in for a day or the entire week, and we promise it’ll always be a new experience.
Summer Camp & Seasonal Camp Features
- Fun activities: Gymnastics, Art, Dance, Tae Kwon Do and more!
- Low Camper/Teacher, 10:1 Ratio
- Free before and after care for full day campers
- Want to pop in? No drop in fees. Space is limited.
- Healthy snacks provided, AM & PM
- Great pricing, starting at $50 for half days!
Have a Blast at Our Camps Year Round
Our camps run from Summer through Fall to Winter & Spring! They're great options for holidays. Keep those active kids busy with fun activities!
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Camp - Third Monday in January (Jan 20 in 2020)
- President’s Day Camp - Third Monday in February (Feb 18 in 2019)
- Spring Break Camp - 2018, March 30 & April 2-6
- Summer Camp - Mid June through August. Featuring special weekly special guests & entertainment! (June 13-Aug 27)
- Veterans Day Camp - held annually, on or near November 11 (Nov 11 in 2019!)
- Thanksgiving Camp - Held during Thanksgiving break! (Nov 25-27 in 2019!)
- Winter Break Camp - During Winter break!
Summer Camp & Special Weekly Guests
Our mega fun Summer Camp also features super fun weekly guests! Each week, a new guest visits our Union City location for entertaining, educational and interactive fun. Visit Camp Pac West for a list of special guests.
To stay in the loop on our guests and upcoming schedules, join our monthly email newsletter!
Seasonal Camp & Summer Camp Updates
The easiest way to stay in the loop on summer and seasonal camps is to join our monthly Newsletter, the Pacific West Times. It features our programs, camps, fun activities, events & family friendly entertainment. You may preview prior newsletters on our newsletter page–check it out and subscribe!
Enroll Online, Summer Camp & Seasonal Camps
You may enroll in our summer camp or seasonal camps online using a form or in Studio Director.
Curious About Classes? Feel Free to Try!
If you're curious about our class offerings, fell free to sign-up for a class Free Trial. It's a great way to experience the Pacific West Difference first hand–sign up for a Free Class Trial!