Gymnastics, Classes, Events & More
Pacific West Gymnastics Newsletter November 2020
Pacific West Times
The Pacific West Gymnastics Newsletter
Delivered: November 2020
Stay in the loop and subscribe to our newsletter | Subscribe
Subjects: New Free Tours, Edu-Boost Learning Camps, In-Person Activities Resume, Parents Share The Many Reasons They Vote
New, Free Tours–Preview Our Super Clean Facilities and Extensive Safety Protocols
Whether you’re an existing member of the Pacific West Family looking to rejoin, or a prospective new member interested in taking your first class, we can’t wait to welcome you to our in-person activities!
In-Person Activities Resume November 1
After nearly 7 months of closure, Pacific West Gymnastics is excited to announce that in-person Gymnastics, Dance, Tae Kwon Do and Tumbling activities are resuming! Over the past several months our staff has developed and implemented numerous protocols that give priority to the health and safety of our participants, spectators and staff.
PWGTV, Featuring a Variety of Classes & Levels–Now Enrolling
For just $50 per month, your child can attend as many age/level appropriate classes per week as they’d like. With a variety of classes and levels, PWGTV is ideal for all ages and abilities.
Edu-Boost Learning Camps
Edu-Boost Learning Camps provide a safe space for your child to work on their virtual learning while engaging in physical fitness and social enrichment with the support and guidance of our instructors.
Why I Vote: Parents Share The Many Reasons They Vote
By Zulema Gomez, Macaroni Kid
I did not grow up in a civically engaged home. Even though I didn’t have a model for what participating in our country’s democratic process looked like, I still found a strong pull towards this civic act and to have my voice heard. I voted for the very first time just after I turned 26.
We will be updating our calendar when things are more back to normal. In the meantime, check out our PWGTV subscriptions for online classes, exercises, fun learning, games and more. There are also a lot of online resources and events provided by our partner Macaroni kids–events and links are listed below.
Enrollment is open for full-day and weekly camps at both locations. Schedules are subject to current state and federal regulations. Please stay tuned for updates.
Our Seasonal & Summer Camps are fun filled with high energy and structured activities, including–gymnastics, arts and crafts, group games and more!
For locations and details, visit camppacwest.com
News & Events Around Town
- Irvington Farmers’ Market | Nov 1
- Pest Professor Episode: What’s All The Buzz About? | Nov 7
- Fremont Skate Park is Open | Nov 8
- Virtual Telescope Viewings by Chabot Space & Science Center | Nov 14
- Farmers’ Market at NewPark Mall Newark | Nov 15
- Fremont Niles Farmers Market | Nov 21
- Union City Skate Park is Open | Nov 22
- Newark Skate Park is Open | Nov 28
News & Events around town is brought you by Macaroni Kid Fremont.
Recent Social Media Highlights
We often announce competition results, special events and news on our website and social media. Links are below. Pictured – T-2 days until in-person sessions (Facebook)
- T-2 days until in-person sessions | Facebook | Oct 30
- We have taken numerous steps to ensure the safety of our students | Facebook | Oct 27
- Starting class with our stretches | Facebook | Oct 27
- Practicing our tuck holds with Coach Janet | Facebook | Oct 26
- Stop – hand sanitizer time! | Facebook | Oct 23
- Learning how to do cartwheels | Facebook | Oct 22
- How long can you hold your planks for | Facebook | Oct 20
- We want you to come hangout with us | Facebook | Oct 19
Subscribe to Our Newsletter, The Pacific West Times
Stay in the loop and subscribe to our newsletter. You don’t need to be enrolled in classes to join. Plus you’ll receive updates on special promotions, events, summer camps & seasonal camps that are open for general admission.