Gymnastics, Classes, Events & More
Enroll in a Class in June, Win a Summer Camp
Win a day of Summer Camp 2023! Enroll your child for an in-person class in June and you'll be entered into a drawing for a Free Day of Summer Camp.
In-Person Activities Resume November 1
Pacific West Gymnastics is seeing Red
Alameda County moves into the Red Tier!
New In-Person Programs and Activities begin November 1st
After nearly 7 months of closure, Pacific West Gymnastics is excited to announce that in-person Gymnastics, Dance, Tae Kwon Do and Tumbling activities are resuming!
Enroll for in-person activities by November 1st and we’ll waive your Pacific West VIP Family Membership fee ($50 value)
you’ll be entered to win a free month of tuition! (up to $130 value)
5 lucky winners will be selected on November 15th!
In-Person Activities Offered
Ages 1.5 to 5.5
- Mini Tots – Parent/Child Gymnastics for boys and girls ages 1.5 to 4
- Mini 3’s & 4’s – Parent/Child Gymnastics for boys and girls ages 3 to 4.5
- Mini 4’s & 5’s – Gymnastics for boys & girls ages 4 to 5.5
- Mini Twirlers – Dance for boys & girls ages 4 to 5.5
- Beginner – Beginner Gymnastics for girls ages 5.5+
- Intermediate – Intermediate Gymnastics (previously Level 2) for girls ages 5.5+
- Advanced – Advanced Gymnastics (previously Level 3 & 4) for girls ages 5.5+
- Co-Ed Tumbling – Tumbling for boys & girls ages 5.5+
- Tae Kwon Do – Beginner and Advanced Tae Kwon Do for boys & girls ages 5.5+
- Ballet – Ballet Dance for boys and girls ages 5.5+
- Tap – Tap Dance for boys and girls ages 5.5+
- Hip Hop – Hip Hop Dance for boys and girls ages 5.5+
Virtual, Instructor-Led Classes
COVID-19 Reopening Protocols
Pacific West Gymnastics is excited to welcome your family back as we resume Gymnastics, Dance, Tae Kwon Do, and Co-Ed Tumbling activities at both our Fremont and Union City locations!
Over the past several months our staff has developed and implemented numerous protocols that give priority to the health and safety of our participants, spectators and staff.
Learn more about our comprehensive COVID-19 Policies and Procedures