Gymnastics, Classes, Events & More
Enroll in a Class in March, Get a Free Tote Bag & More
Enroll for an in-person class in the month of March and get a Free Pacific West Gymnastics Tote Bag, Water Bottle and Sticker at our gym.
Pacific West Gymnastics Newsletter October 2020
Pacific West Times
The Pacific West Gymnastics Newsletter
Delivered: October 2020
Stay in the loop and subscribe to our newsletter | Subscribe
Subjects: New Edu-Boost Learning Camps, New Small Group In-Person Skill Camps, Halloween Cookies Giveaway, 10 Ways to Celebrate Autumn
New Edu-Boost Learning Camps
Edu-Boost Learning Camps provide a safe space for your child to work on their virtual learning while engaging in physical fitness and social enrichment with the support and guidance of our instructors.
Small Group In-Person Skill Camps
Small Group In-Person Mini Skill & Skill Camps for ages 4 and up! These monthly themed Mini Skill & Skill Camps allow campers to focus on a variety of skills, including handstands, cartwheels, bridges, rolls, and flips. Mini Skill & Skill Camps meet once a week for 4 weeks, with new sessions beginning monthly.
New Giveaway! Halloween Cookies from Sprinkles & Sparkles Bakery! Enter today!
By Jennifer Hill, Macaroni Kid Fremont Publisher
Macaroni Kid Fremont has partnered with Sprinkles & Sparkles Bakery to bring our readers a fun Halloween giveaway! One lucky winner will receive a half dozen set of Halloween cookies!
Learn more on the Macaroni Kid Website
PWGTV, Featuring a Variety of Classes & Levels–Now Enrolling
For just $50 per month, your child can attend as many age/level appropriate classes per week as they’d like. With a variety of classes and levels, PWGTV is ideal for all ages and abilities.
10 Ways to Celebrate Autumn…From a Safer Distance
By Alicia Marshall, Publisher of Macaroni Kid Scranton, PA
Author Victoria Erikson once wrote: “If a year was tucked inside a clock, then autumn would be the magic hour.” We agree, and wanted to give you plenty of ideas to find your family fun this fall … even with the pandemic continuing to affect our everyday lives and our normal holiday traditions.
Learn more on the Macaroni Kid Website
We will be updating our calendar when things are more back to normal. In the meantime, check out our PWGTV subscriptions for online classes, exercises, fun learning, games and more. There are also a lot of online resources and events provided by our partner Macaroni kids–events and links are listed below.
Enrollment is open for full-day and weekly camps at both locations. Schedules are subject to current state and federal regulations. Please stay tuned for updates.
Our Seasonal & Summer Camps are fun filled with high energy and structured activities, including–gymnastics, arts and crafts, group games and more!
For locations and details, visit camppacwest.com
News & Events Around Town
- Online Pest Professor Episode: What’s All The Buzz About? | Oct 3
- Farmers’ Market at NewPark Mall Newark | Oct 4
- Fremont Skate Park is Open | Oct 10
- Irvington Farmers’ Market | Oct 11
- Dance with Your Family (3 to 8 years) at Fremont Main Library | Oct 17
- Union City Skate Park is Open | Oct 18
- Online Storytime Saturdays | Oct 24
- Online Once Upon a Cuento: Stories in English and Spanish | Oct 31
News & Events around town is brought you by Macaroni Kid Fremont.
Recent Social Media Highlights
We often announce competition results, special events and news on our website and social media. Links are below. Pictured – We’re back for small group in-person activities (Facebook)
- We’re back for small group in-person activities | Facebook | Sep 29
- Skill Camps now offered in Fremont & Union City, we’ve got options for boys & girls ages 4+ | Facebook | Sep 22
- It’s National Gymnastics Day today | Facebook | Sep 19
- Oldest active gymnast, Grandma has still got it | Facebook | Sep 15
- We are seeking the reopening and reclassification of California Gymnastics Centers | Facebook | Sep 9
- Which one are you? Type A or B | Facebook | Sep 1
Subscribe to Our Newsletter, The Pacific West Times
Stay in the loop and subscribe to our newsletter. You don’t need to be enrolled in classes to join. Plus you’ll receive updates on special promotions, events, summer camps & seasonal camps that are open for general admission.