Gymnastics, Classes, Events & More
Enroll in a Class in March, Get a Free Tote Bag & More
Enroll for an in-person class in the month of March and get a Free Pacific West Gymnastics Tote Bag, Water Bottle and Sticker at our gym.
Pacific West Gymnastics Newsletter April 2019
Pacific West Times
The Pacific West Gymnastics Newsletter
Delivered: April 2019
Stay in the loop and subscribe to our newsletter | Subscribe
Subjects: Shooting for the Stars Video, Preschool Egg Hunt & Open Gym 2019, Summer Camp Special Guest Update, Spring Camp & Summer Camp 2019
Shooting for the Stars Video Now Available!
We are very proud of all of your child’s hard work & accomplishments. Shooting for the Stars video and your super star’s trophy portraits are now available!
Preschool Egg Hunt & Open Gym 2019
Join us April 19 for our Preschool Egg Hunt & Open Gym. Plus enter a chance to win a Free half-day of Summer Camp by snapping a pic at the event!
Summer Camp Special Guest Update – Three Confirmed!
We’ve confirmed three Special Guests for our 2019 Summer Camp! That’s three out of twelve rad events for kids, and we’ll be announcing NINE more soon!
Spring Camp & Summer Camp 2019
Enrollment is now open for Spring Break Camp & Summer Camp via your Studio Director account. There are two Spring Break Camps this year: April 1-5 and April 19 & 22-26. Summer Camp starts June 13. Enroll in Full Week of Summer Camp by May 1st and receive a Camp Pac West Prize Pack!
Summer Camp Enrollment Links Now Available
Upcoming events and important dates:
- Spring Break Camp Week-1 | Apr 1-5
- Kids Night Out | Apr 6
- Spring Break Camp Week-2 | Apr 19, 22-26
Open Gyms are also held several times a week. They are free for members of all ages. Guest admission for Preschool-Age Open Gym is only $7.50 per child, so invite your friends! | Learn more
Kid’s Night Out – monthly drop-in evening playtime for kids. You can hang-out and watch the fun, or go out for several hours, take a break and relax! List of dates available online. | Learn more
Upcoming team events and dates:
- 2018-2019 Team Schedules
- Optional Competitions
- Level 8-10 Regionals, Brown’s | Apr 13-14
- Level 6/7 Regionals, Delchev’s | Apr 27-28
- Xcel Competitions
- Xcel Silver through Diamond Championships, Gymtowne | Apr 6-7
A full schedule of competitions and downloadable PDFs are available on our Teams Competition Calendar.
- Spring Break Camp, Week 1 | Apr 1-5
- Spring Break Camp, Week 2 | Apr 19, 22-26
- Summer Camp | June 13-Aug 30
Our Seasonal & Summer Camps are fun filled with high energy and structured activities, including–gymnastics, arts and crafts, group games and more!
Early Bird Enrollment Special – Enroll in Full Week of Camp by May 1st and receive a Camp Pac West Prize Pack!
For locations and details, visit camppacwest.com
News & Events Around Town
- Farmers’ Market at Old Alvarado/Cesar Chavez Park | Apr 6
- Wildflowers of the Wilderness Walk (All Ages) in Sunol | Apr 7
- Saturday at Ardenwood Farm | Apr 13
- Discovery Days at Coyote Hills | Apr 14
- Earth Day: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle at Coyote Hills | Apr 20
- Easter at Sunol (All Ages) in Sunol | Apr 21
- Open Recreation Swim at Silliman Center in Newark | Apr 27
- No App Maker Left Behind (Ages 8-10) at the Newark Library | Apr 28
News & Events around town is brought you by Macaroni Kid Fremont.
Recent Blog & Social Media Highlights
We often announce competition results, special events and news on our website and social media. Links are below. Pictured – The level 6s at the Flower Power competition (Facebook | Mar 14)
- Three Special Guest Events confirmed | Facebook | Mar 27
- Join us April 19 for our Preschool Egg Hunt | Facebook | Mar 17
- Shooting for the Stars 2019 | Facebook | Mar 17
- The level 6s at the Flower Power competition | Facebook | Mar 14
- Optionals at Heart of a Champion, Pasadena | Facebook | Mar 5
Subscribe to Our Newsletter, The Pacific West Times
Stay in the loop and subscribe to our newsletter. You don’t need to be enrolled in classes to join. Plus you’ll receive updates on special promotions, events, summer camps & seasonal camps that are open for general admission.