Gymnastics, Classes, Events & More
Enroll in a Class in June, Win a Summer Camp
Win a day of Summer Camp 2023! Enroll your child for an in-person class in June and you'll be entered into a drawing for a Free Day of Summer Camp.
Pacific West Gymnastics Newsletter April 2018
Pacific West Times
The Pacific West Gymnastics Newsletter
Delivered: April 2018
Stay in the loop and subscribe to our newsletter | Subscribe
Spring Break Camp 2018!
March 30, April 2-6
Spring Break is here–and so are our Spring Break Camps! Spring Break Camp kicked off Friday, March 30. If you missed Friday, no problem! Plus scheduling is flexible–with morning, afternoon and full day and weekly options.
Xcel Silver/Gold/Platinum States 2018, Plus Bronze Update
March 23 (Updated for Bronze, March 28)
Pacific West Xcel Silver, Gold and Platinum Teams competed in their State Championships March 9-11. Pacific West Xcel Bronze team competed in their State Championships last weekend March 24-25.
Shooting for the Stars 2018 Trophy Portraits & Video
Check out awesome performances in the Shooting for The Stars video. Plus access trophy portraits organized by session. Congrats to our Super Stars!
Vote for Pacific West Gymnastics, Best of the Best 2018
It’s that time of year again when you get to nominate your family favorites for the Bay Area Parent Best of the Best! It would be a huge honor to receive your vote for our gymnastics, dance and martial arts classes, camps or birthday parties. If you don’t see our name, just write us in. We appreciate your support and thank you for taking a few moments out of your day to vote for us!
Visit and Vote, Bay Area Parent Best of the Best
Upcoming events and important dates:
- Easter Closure | Apr 1
- Spring Break Camp | Mar 30, Apr 2-6
- Kid’s Night Out | Apr 7
- Ribbon & Star Card Week | Apr 22-28
Open Gyms are also held several times a week. They are free for members of all ages. Guest admission for preschool age open gym is only $7.50 per child, so invite your friends! | Learn more
- Level 8/9/10 Regionals, Optional Teams | Apr 13-15
- Level 6/7 Regionals, Optional Teams | Apr 20-23
- Xcel Regional Championships, Silver, Gold, Platinum & Diamond | Apr 20-22
A full schedule of competitions and downloadable PDFs are available on our Teams Competition Calendar.
Our Seasonal & Summer Camps are fun filled with high energy and structured activities, including–gymnastics, arts and crafts, group games and more!
- Spring Break Camp 1 | March 30
- Spring Break Camp 2 | April 2-6
- Summer Camp | June 14-Aug 28
For locations and details, visit camppacwest.com
News & Events Around Town
- Gadgets and Gizmos (Ages 7+) at Centerville Library | Apr 3
- Discovery Days at Coyote Hills | Apr 7
- LEGO Build It! at Centerville Library | Apr 10
- Ohlone Village Site Tour @ Coyote Hills | Apr 15
- Baby Bounce at the Newark Library | Apr 18
- My Time My Voice Public Speaking for 5th-8th Graders at the Union City Library | Apr 22
- GO Club at the Union City Library | Apr 27
- Competition Math Club at the Newark Library | Apr 29
News & Events around town is brought you you by Macroni Kid Fremont.
Recent Blog & Social Media Highlights
We often announce competition results, special events and news on our website and social media. Links are below. Pictured – Emma Gable and family gather for a portrait at her Ursinus College signing party, March 7, Facebook.
- Congrats to the Pac West Level 8s, 9s and 10s on a great State Meet! | Facebook | Mar 20
- Check out awesome performances in the Shooting for The Stars video. Plus access trophy portraits organized by session! | Facebook | Mar 14
- Emma’s signing party! Congrats, Emma! | Facebook | Mar 7
- Spring Break is on the horizon–and so are Spring Break Camps at Camp Pac West! | Facebook | Mar 7
- Congrats to our Optional Team at the Elevate Gymnastics Academy Gymfest! | Facebook | Mar 5
- All of our Xcel Teams placed this weekend at Elevate Gymnastics Academy Gymfest! | Facebook | Mar 4
Subscribe to Our Newsletter, The Pacific West Times
Stay in the loop and subscribe to our newsletter. You don’t need to be enrolled in courses to join. Plus you’ll receive updates on special promotions, events, summer camps & seasonal camps that are open for general admission.