Barb's Pink Party
Breast Cancer Fundraiser - Tumble for a Cure!
Barb's Pink Party, Fun Family Event & Fundraiser
Barb's Pink Party, a family oriented event and fundraiser in Memory of Barbara Nicholson. Remember, have a blast, raise funds and have fun!
Raising Funds & Awareness for Breast Cancer Tumble for a Cure!
All proceeds are donated to HERS Breast Cancer Foundation. This fundraising event takes place in Union City. It's open and free to Pacific West families and anyone interested in fun, family activities for charity. Help us reach our goal!
Help us reach our goal to raise $15,000!
Online donations in memory of family and friends are welcome and encouraged.
Official fundraising page on 99pledges.com, view our progress and donate online.
Our Goal This Year - $15,000
Get Involved with the Fundraiser & Event
Over the last several years Barb's Pink Party has collectively raised over $55,000 for HERS Breast Cancer Foundation. This year, our goal is to raise $15,000! There are several ways to get involved with the fundraiser & event, including:
- Make a donation online. Donations are managed securely online using 99pledges.com | Donate Now
- Participate in (fundraise for or sponsor) a Child's Tumbling Event at the Pink Party–options to participate in a Cartwheel-a-Thon or Forward-Roll-a-Thon. Kids love it! | Learn more
- Share our fundraiser and the event with friends or family. Send them a link to this page (https://pacificwestgymnastics.com/pinkparty) by email or on social media. Visit and share our Event Page on Facebook | Facebook Event Page
- Attend the Pink Party Fundraiser & Family Fair, which includes a bounce house, lemonade stand, bake sale, prizes and giveaways | Location & details
Join us. Let's set a new record and reach our goal!
Location & Time, Save the Date!
Barb's Pink Party
October 12, 2019
Pacific West Gymnastics
32920 Alvarado Niles Road, Suite 210
Union City, CA 94587
Participate in a Tumbling Fundraiser
Cartwheel-a-Thons & Forward-Roll-a-Thons for Children
Children may get involved by participating in a Tumbling Event at Barb's Pink Party. Participants for this event will collect pledges and donations in support of their Cartwheel-a-Thon or Forward-Roll-a-Thon efforts.
For these events, children will have 60 seconds to complete as many cartwheels or forward rolls as possible. Sponsors may sign up to pledge a flat dollar amount and/or a per cartwheel/roll donation. Prizes will also be given for their fundraising efforts.
All donations must be logged through the participants official 99pledges page to be eligible for prizes.
- Raise $1-$24 - Pacific West Gymnastics Water Bottle with candy!
- Raise $25-$49 - Gift pack and 1 raffle ticket
- Raise $50-$99 - Gift pack and 10 raffle tickets
- Raise $100 + - Gift pack and 20 raffle tickets
Two Great America Silver Season Passes
Google Nest Hub
Instructions and tips
Instructions and tips for joining and fundraising for your child's event:
- Collect pledges and donations via your official 99pledges page.
- Encourage your friends and family to donate directly to your page.
- All pledges and donations must be received by October 31, 2019.
Forms & Flyers
Event Flyer - An overview to share with friends, family and your community - coming soon!
2018 Event Sponsors, Vendors & Additional Raffle Prizes
The GrilledCheezGuy National Grilled Cheese Champion
Quality grilled cheese sandwiches and Californian - nine National Grilled Cheese Invitational trophies! The GrilledCheezGuy will be donating a portion of proceeds!
A+ Lips by Ali Independent SeneGence Distributor
Raffle Prize - LipSense Starter Kit including LipSense color "Kiss for a Cause" - SeneGence's color to promote Breast Cancer Awareness
Raffle Winners 2019
Stay tuned for updates!