Barb's Pink Party
Breast Cancer Fundraiser - Tumble for a Cure!
$6,744 of $20,000 goal (Updated: Nov 3)
Barb's Pink Party on Oct 14 was a blast! We raised over $6000 for HERS Breast Cancer at the event. Plus we're on track to meet our $20,000 goal. Thanks to all who participated at the event! It's not too late to donate. Feel free to donate online while our fundraising page is still live.
Visit our official CrowdRise page to view our progress and donate online.
Raising Funds & Awareness for Breast Cancer - Tumble for a Cure!
Barb's Pink Party
October 14, 2pm-4pm in Fremont | Location details
Barb's Pink Party, a family oriented event and fundraiser in Memory of Barbara Nicholson.
All proceeds are donated to HERS Breast Cancer Foundation. This fundraising event takes place in Fremont. It's open and free to Pacific West families and anyone interested in fun, family activities for charity. Help us reach our goal!
Online donations in memory of family and friends are welcome and encouraged.
Official CrowdRise page, view our progress.
Our Goal This Year - $20,000
Get Involved with the Fundraiser & Event
Last year, Pacific West families raised over $12,500. This year, our goal is $20,000. There are several ways to get involved with the fundraiser & event, including:
- Make a donation online. Donations are managed securily online using Crowdrise | Donate Now
- Join the Team & create your own fundraiser! Rally your friends and family together and help us reach our goal. Teams are also managed online via Crowdrise | Join the team
- Participate in (fundraise for or sponsor) a Child's Tumbling Event at the Pink Party–options to participate in a Cartwheel-a-Thon or Forward-Roll-a-Thon. Kids love it! | Learn more
- Share our fundraiser and the event with friends or family. Share buttons are located at the bottom of this page | Go to share buttons
- Attend the Pink Party Fundraiser & Family Fair, which includes a bounce house, lemonade stand, bake sale, prizes and giveaways | Location & details
Join us. Let's break last years record and reach our goal!
Update: Erendira's Stella & Dot and Teri's LuLaRoe Pop Up Boutique are teaming up with us September 30th. Our mission, Barb's Pink Party fundraising campaign! Shop the latest trends and give back at the same time. Twenty percent of all proceeds will be donated to Barb’s Pink Party campaign.
Location & Time, Save the Date!
Barb's Pink Party
October 14, 2017
Pacific West Gymnastic
42656 Albrae Street
Fremont, CA 94538
Participate in a Tumbling Fundraiser
Cartwheel-a-Thons & Forward-Roll-a-Thons for Children
Children may get involved by participating in a Tumbling Event at Barb's Pink Party. Participants for this event will collect pledges and donations in support of their Cartwheel-a-Thon or Forward-Roll-a-Thon efforts.
For these events, children will have 60 seconds to complete as many cartwheels or forward rolls as possible. Pledges will be recorded on the attached pledge sheet. Sponsors may sign up to pledge a flat dollar amount and/or a per cartwheel/roll donation. Prizes will also be given for their fundraising efforts.
Raise $1+ and earn a Pencil
Raise $25+ and earn a Pencil and a Lanyard
Raise $50+ and earn a Pencil, a Lanyard & a T-Shirt
Raise $100+ and earn a Pencil, a Lanyard, a T-Shirt and a Sweatshirt
Instructions and tips for joining and fundraising for your child's event:
- Visit our online fundraising page and join the team.
- Collect pledges and donations using the attached pledge sheet. Ask family, relatives, friends, co-workers, etc. for support.
- Encourage your friends and family to donate directly to your team OR make a donation to our general team page.
- All pledges and donations must be received by November 18, 2017.