Gymnastics, Classes, Events & More
Join us for a Free Tour in the month of November and be entered to win a free day of Winter Break Camp at Camp Pac West in December! To enter to win, it’s simple! Schedule your free tour via our website, take your tour and you’re automatically entered to win.
Pacific West Gymnastics Newsletter December 2017
Pacific West Times
The Pacific West Gymnastics Newsletter
Delivered: December 01, 2017
Stay in the loop and subscribe to our newsletter | Subscribe
Kenna Minakawa Offered Scholarship to Azusa Pacific
Kenna Minakawa is Azusa Pacific bound! Kenna Minakawa, Level 9 gymnast at Pacific West Gymnastics, has been offered a scholarship to Azusa Pacific University and is set to join their Acro and Tumbling Team for the 2018-2019 season. Kenna’s signing party took place November 15.
Pacific West Compulsories Win 20 Medals at NorCal State Championships
The Pacific West level 3s, 4s and 5s wrapped up a successful competition season this month with the Northern California State Championships. Twenty gymnasts representing Pac West competed, winning 8 state championship titles and placing in the top three 20 times.
Send a Message of Hope, Donate Toys at Pacific West Gymnastics!
Nov 21-Dec 18
Pacific West Gymnastics has teamed up with Toys for Tots collect new, unwrapped toys for less fortunate children. You may make donations at both of our locations.
Winter Wonderland Dance Show 2017
Pacific West is happy to announce our annual Winter Wonderland Dance Show, to be held at James Logan High School’s Little Theater on Sunday, December 17th at 3:00 p.m. This performance gives our dancers the opportunity to showcase their impressive progress in a festive winter show!
Winter Break Camps, High Energy Holiday Fun!
Dec 18-22 | Dec 26-29 | Jan 2-6
Bring your little one in to burn off some energy at Camp Pac West’s Winter Break Camp. With play time in the gym, structured gymnastics lessons, arts & crafts, fun and friends, it’s sure to be a fun filled Winter vacation! Join us for just a day, or all break. Three camps to choose from!
Upcoming events and important dates.
- Adopt a Family for LOV | Dec 1-18
- Toys for Tots | Nov 21-Dec 18
- Kid’s Night Out | Dec 2
- Winter Camp 1 | Dec 18-22
- Winter Holiday Closure 1 | Dec 24-Dec 25
- Winter Camp 2 | Dec 26-29
- Winter Holiday Closure 2 | Dec 31-Jan 1
- Winter Camp 3 | Jan 2-5
Open Gyms are also held several times a week. They are free for members and open to anyone, starting at only $7.50 per child. | Learn more
Our camps are fun filled with high energy and structured activities, including–gymnastics, arts and crafts, group games and more!
For locations and details, visit camppacwest.com
News & Events Around Town
- Santa Sightings – Find Santa! | Nov 24 – Dec 18
- Great Dickens Christmas Fair & Victorian Holiday Party | Nov 18 – Dec 17
- 2017 Believe Holiday Boutique | Dec 2
- Enjoy an 1890’s Christmas at Shinn House | Dec 3
- Sedge Ornament @ Coyote Hills | Dec 9
- Brilliant Bird Beaks Hike in Sunol | Dec 16
- Holidays Spanish/English Bilingual Storytime Fremont Main | Dec 23
News & Events around town is brought you you by Macroni Kid Fremont.
Recent Blog & Social Media Highlights
We often announce competition results, special events and news on our website and social media. Links are below. Pictured, our Level 3 girls at the State Meet!
- Level 7’s officially kicking off Optional Season with Intrasquad | Facebook | Nov 20
- Level 3’s State Meet, Congrats to all who competed and to our three champions | Facebook | Nov 18
- Kenna Minakawa signing her National Letter of Intent to Azusa Pacific | Facebook | Nov 15
- The Level 4’s had a great State meet with several of their personal best scores | Facebook | Nov 12
- Cortney Cunningham signing her National Letter of Intent to UC Davis | Facebook | Nov 8
Subscribe to Our Newsletter, The Pacific West Times
Stay in the loop and subscribe to our newsletter. You don’t need to be enrolled in courses to join. Plus you’ll receive updates on special promotions, events, summer camps & seasonal camps that are open for general admission.