Policies & Forms
Registration, Tuition, Safety, Pricacy & More
All students must complete our Registration Form
- Class tuition is due on or before the first of the month
- Families with more than one child attending Pacific West Gymnastics will receive a 10% discount on additional classes of equal or lesser value
- Payment methods: personal checks, debit and credit cards will be accepted
- Students must pre-register for make-up classes
- Space must be available in a similar class
- Students must be currently enrolled in a class to be eligible to attend make-up classes
- There is a $75 non-refundable deposit to hold a date and time for a birthday party
- Payment in full is due on the day of the party
- Tips are welcomed for exceptional parties
- All party participants are required to have a completed waiver signed by their parent or guardian
Kid’s Night Out
- Payment is due in full at the beginning of Kid’s Night Out
- Only currently enrolled students are allowed on the gym floor during designated class times
- All participants must be appropriately dressed for classes. Leotard, t-shirt and shorts (or sweat pants) are fine
- Jewelry or other accessories are not to be worn during participation in classes
- Hair is to be pulled back out of face
- No gum, food or drinks are allowed on the gym floor
We take your privacy seriously. We only ask you to provide information that we need in order to register your child for classes at Pacific West Gymnastics.
We don’t share the information you have given us with any person or organization external to Pacific West Gymnastics. We do not sell your name and/or personal information to anyone.
If our information practices change at some time in the future, we will post the policy changes here on the site. If you are concerned about how your information is being used, you should check back here periodically, or send us an e-mail.
Questions or Concerns
If you have any questions or concerns, or feel that we are not following our stated information policy, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
We would love to answer any of your questions. Get in touch with us!