Gymnastics, Classes, Events & More
Join us for a Free Tour in the month of November and be entered to win a free day of Winter Break Camp at Camp Pac West in December! To enter to win, it’s simple! Schedule your free tour via our website, take your tour and you’re automatically entered to win.
Pacific West Gymnastics Newsletter January 2020
Pacific West Times
The Pacific West Gymnastics Newsletter
Delivered: January 2020
Stay in the loop and subscribe to our newsletter | Subscribe
Subjects: Shooting for the Stars, Winter Break & MLK Jr. Camp, Kid’s Night Out 2020
Shooting for the Stars 2020
February 15 & 16
Mark your calendars & notify your friends and family – our annual Shooting for the Stars Performance is coming up! We are very proud of your child’s hard work & accomplishments and can’t wait to see them showcase their talents.
Winter Break Camp & Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Camp
Bring your little one in to burn off some energy at Camp Pac West’s Winter Break Camp & Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Camp. With play time in the gym, structured gymnastics lessons, arts & crafts, fun and friends, it’s sure to be a fun filled day!
Winter Break Camp, Union City & Fremont Locations
Jan 2-3 – Learn more
Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Camp, Union City Location, Jan 20 – Learn more
Kid’s Night Out 2020, Woohoo!
Kids can join us for drop-in playtime where they have the opportunity to be zany, jump on trampolines, build castles out of pit foam, play games and make new friends! Visit our website for details on both Union City and Fremont locations.
School Age Gym Now Offered at Fremont
School Age Open Gym has been a great way for older children to have a blast at our Union City location, and now it’s also offered in Fremont! Fridays, 8:15-9:15pm, ages 6+, free for members!
Upcoming events and important dates:
- Winter Holiday Closure | Jan 1
- Winter Break Camp | Jan 2-3
- Kid’s Night Out, Union City | Jan 4
- Kid’s Night Out, Fremont | Jan 18
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Camp | Jan 20
Open Gyms are also held several times a week. They are free for members of all ages. Guest admission for Preschool-Age Open Gym is only $7.50 per child, so invite your friends! | Learn more
Kid’s Night Out – monthly drop-in evening playtime for kids. You can hang-out and watch the fun, or go out for several hours, take a break and relax! List of dates available online. | Learn more
Team events and dates:
A full schedule of competitions and downloadable PDFs are available on our Teams Competition Calendar.
Our upcoming camps, stay tuned for enrollment links and updates!
Our Seasonal & Summer Camps are fun filled with high energy and structured activities, including–gymnastics, arts and crafts, group games and more!
For locations and details, visit camppacwest.com
News & Events Around Town
- Alameda Creek Walk and Talk (Ages 15+) at Coyote Hills in Fremont | Jan 5
- Fremont Niles Farmers Market | Jan 11
- Monarchs: Pollinator Royalty at Ardenwood Farm in Fremont | Jan 12
- Storytime with the Kiwanis (3 to 5 years) at Fremont Main Library | Jan 18
- Open Recreation Swim “Water Park” at Silliman Center in Newark | Jan 19
- GO the Game Club at the Union City Library | Jan 25
- Wild Wonders (All Ages) at Sunol Regional Wilderness | Jan 26
- Board Games for All at Niles Library in Fremont | Jan 31
News & Events around town is brought you by Macaroni Kid Fremont.
Recent Blog & Social Media Highlights
We often announce competition results, special events and news on our website and social media. Links are below. Pictured – Level 7s at the NorCal Level 7 Judges Cup Qualifier (Facebook)
- Pacific West would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! | Facebook | Dec 25
- Xcel Silver, Gold and Platinum rocked their Intrasquad on Thursday! | Facebook | Dec 21
- This past Saturday our Level 7s attended the NorCal Level 7 Judges Cup Qualifier in Madera | Facebook | Dec 9
- Our Family Giving Tree! | Facebook | Dec 4
- Arzou Goes to TOPs Camp, National Team Development | Facebook | Dec 2
Subscribe to Our Newsletter, The Pacific West Times
Stay in the loop and subscribe to our newsletter. You don’t need to be enrolled in classes to join. Plus you’ll receive updates on special promotions, events, summer camps & seasonal camps that are open for general admission.