Gymnastics, Classes, Events & More
Join us for a Free Tour in the month of November and be entered to win a free day of Winter Break Camp at Camp Pac West in December! To enter to win, it’s simple! Schedule your free tour via our website, take your tour and you’re automatically entered to win.
Pacific West Gymnastics Newsletter June 2018
Pacific West Times
The Pacific West Gymnastics Newsletter
Delivered: June 2018
Stay in the loop and subscribe to our newsletter | Subscribe
Subjects: Stars Dance Showcase, Summer Kickoff Party, Summer Camp
Stars Dance Showcase 2018
Pacific West is happy to announce the fourth annual off-site dance recital, Stars Dance Showcase, to be held at James Logan High School’s Little Theater on Sunday, June 10th at 3:00 p.m.
Summer Kickoff Party, FREE Fun for Members & Friends!
Join the Pacific West Community for a day of FREE fun, games & activities for all residents of Union City, Fremont, Newark, Hayward & surrounding cities. Stop by for relay races in the gym, bubbles, face painting, bounce house fun and more!
Summer Camp – Plus Special Guests!
June 14 – Aug 28
High energy, structured activities plus weekly Special Guests! Our popular Summer Camp runs from June 14-Aug 28 at both of our locations. Camps include flexible scheduling and morning, afternoon or full day options. Plan a day, entire week or several weeks. Check our our 2018 Special Guests!
Upcoming events and important dates:
- Kid’s Night Out | June 2
- Stars Dance Showcase | June 10
- Summer Camp Begins | June 14
- Summer Kickoff Party | June 23
Open Gyms are also held several times a week. They are free for members of all ages. Guest admission for Preschool-Age Open Gym is only $7.50 per child, so invite your friends! | Learn more
Upcoming team events and dates:
- Compulsory Gymnastics, next Season starts late August – stay tuned!
A full schedule of competitions and downloadable PDFs are available on our Teams Competition Calendar.
Our Seasonal & Summer Camps are fun filled with high energy and structured activities, including–gymnastics, arts and crafts, group games and more!
- Summer Camp | June 14-Aug 28
For locations and details, visit camppacwest.com
News & Events Around Town
- Bird Walk (Ages 8+) at Coyote Hills | June 2
- Discovery Days at Coyote Hills | June 3
- Canine Capers Walk (REGISTER 8+) at Coyote Hills | June 9
- Science for Youth (Register) at Fremont Main Library | June 16
- Tri-City Night Market at Town Fair Plaza | June 17
- Family Yoga (FREE) at ClubSport | June 23
- Sunday at Ardenwood Farm | June 24
- Origami at Centerville Library in Fremont | June 30
News & Events around town is brought you you by Macroni Kid Fremont.
Recent Blog & Social Media Highlights
We often announce competition results, special events and news on our website and social media. Links are below. Pictured – Julie from the Happy Birds Show, announced as a Summer Camp special guest, Facebook.
- Stars Dance Showcase ticket sales have just gone live! | Facebook | May 14
- We’ve confirmed Eleven Special Guests for our 2018 Summer Camp! | Facebook | May 1
Subscribe to Our Newsletter, The Pacific West Times
Stay in the loop and subscribe to our newsletter. You don’t need to be enrolled in courses to join. Plus you’ll receive updates on special promotions, events, summer camps & seasonal camps that are open for general admission.