Gymnastics, Classes, Events & More
Enroll in a Class in June, Win a Summer Camp
Win a day of Summer Camp 2023! Enroll your child for an in-person class in June and you'll be entered into a drawing for a Free Day of Summer Camp.
Pacific West Gymnastics Newsletter February 2018
Pacific West Times
The Pacific West Gymnastics Newsletter
Delivered: February 2018
Stay in the loop and subscribe to our newsletter | Subscribe
Optionals Kick off Strong Competitive 2018 Season in Portland and Vegas
National Judges Cup Pacific West levels 7-10 started the competition season traveling to Portland, Ore., in early January for the National Judges Cup. In Portland, Kaylei (level 7) won the all around, beam and floor titles in the junior A division. Lauren (level 7) placed 1st on vault, 2nd on floor and all-around and 3rd…
Valentine’s Day Bash, Feb 10
Pacific West Gymnastics will be hosting an exciting Valentine’s Day Party on Saturday, February 10, from 5pm to 11pm! We will be offering a variety of activities for your child to enjoy in a safe, supervised and fun environment!
Valentines Cards Available
Each enrolled student can grab a bundle of 32 valentine’s day cards to distribute to their classmates. Each card invites the friend to attend a free class and receive a free gift, by 3/31. Cards are available for pick-up at both locations.
Shooting for the Stars 2018
Feb 24 & 25
Mark your calendars & notify your friends and family – our annual Shooting for the Stars Performance is coming up! We are very proud of your child’s hard work & accomplishments and can’t wait to see them showcase their talents.
Upcoming events and important dates:
- Valentine’s Day Bash 2018 | Feb 10
- FUN Moms Preschool Faire | Feb 10
- President’s Day Camp | Feb 19
- Shooting for the Stars 2018 | Feb 24-25
Open Gyms are also held several times a week. They are free for members of all ages. Guest admission for preschool age open gym is only $7.50 pr child, so invite your friends! | Learn more
- Winter Invitational, Optional Teams | Feb 3-4
- Winter Invitational, Xcel Teams | Feb 3-4
- Nadia Comaneci Invitational, Optional Team | Feb 17-18
- Mardi Gras Invitational, Excel Team | Feb 17-18
A full schedule of competitions and downloadable PDFs are available on our Teams Competition Calendar.
Our camps are fun filled with high energy and structured activities, including–gymnastics, arts and crafts, group games and more!
- President’s Day Camp | Feb 19
- Spring Break Camp 1 | March 30
- Spring Break Camp 2 | April 2-6
For locations and details, visit camppacwest.com
News & Events Around Town
- Build A Valentine Bean Bag Toss Workshop at The Home Depot | Feb 3
- Homework Express/Taller de Tareas Express at the Newark Library | Feb 5
- Origami at Centerville Library | Feb 10
- Outdoor Discoveries (Registration Required) in Sunol | Feb 12
- Chess: Learn to Play at the Union City Library | Feb 16
- FTC Robotics Workshop: Team Intersect at Centerville Library | Feb 17
- Stupendous Snakes of Sunol | Feb 24
- Cuentos en Español y Tiempo de Juego at the Newark Library | Feb 28
News & Events around town is brought you you by Macroni Kid Fremont.
Recent Blog & Social Media Highlights
We often announce competition results, special events and news on our website and social media. Links are below. Pictured – Kaylei, Lauren and Charvi at the National Judges Cup.
- Happy Birthday, Coach Janet! | Facebook | Jan 28
- Optionals Kick off Strong Competitive 2018 Season in Portland and Vegas! | Facebook | Jan 26
- Congratulations to the Pac West optional team on a great showing at the Vegas Cup! | Facebook | Jan 22
- Congratulations to our Xcel Silver on their 2nd place team award at the I Have A Dream meet! | Facebook | Jan 15
- Congratulations to our Xcel Bronze on their 2nd place team award at the I Have A Dream meet! | Facebook | Jan 15
- Congratulations to our level 7 team on a great competition at the National Judges Cup! | Facebook | Jan 7
- Congratulations to Xcel Platinum on their 3rd place team award at National Judges Cup! | Facebook | Jan 6
- Congratulations to Xcel Gold on their 1st place team award at National Judges Cup! | Facebook | Jan 5
Subscribe to Our Newsletter, The Pacific West Times
Stay in the loop and subscribe to our newsletter. You don’t need to be enrolled in courses to join. Plus you’ll receive updates on special promotions, events, summer camps & seasonal camps that are open for general admission.