COVID-19 Policies and Mitigation Procedures
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Pacific West Gymnastics is excited to welcome your family back as we resume in-person Gymnastics, and Co-Ed Tumbling classes at both our Fremont and Union City locations!
Since the onset of COVID-19, our staff has developed and implemented numerous protocols that give priority to the health and safety of our participants, spectators, and staff. Below you’ll find a brief overview of some of our key COVID-19 mitigation procedures.
- All programs meet in stable cohorts, not exceeding the maximum size as set forth by the county and state health departments.
- In maintaining stable cohorts, schedule changes are only permitted at the start of the month.
- Masks are required for all participants, spectators and staff. Effective March 12, 2022, masks are recommended for all participants, spectators and staff.
- Equipment and matting has been thoroughly cleaned and sanitized. Additionally, equipment is cleaned and sanitized daily.
- Carpets have been professionally steam cleaned.
- Separate entrances and exits have been designated, minimizing traffic and crossover.
- Distancing markers have been placed inside and outside the facility to allow for proper distancing while waiting to enter and exit the facility.
- Equipment has been moved and lesson plans have been redesigned to ensure participants maintain 6 feet or more distancing.
- Inside spectator capacity has been reduced. SpotTV, a secure camera system that allows for remote viewing, is available at no additional cost.
- Our bathrooms feature hands-free fittings for automatic flush, faucets, soap/sanitizer dispensers, and hand drying.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are available throughout the facility, including at the entry, in the lobby area, restrooms, and various locations throughout the main gym.
- Drinking fountains have been disabled. Water fill stations are still operational.
- Virtual make-ups via PWGTV can be scheduled for any missed session.
- Staff members have been trained on COVID-19, including how to prevent the spread, the importance of physical distancing, proper handwashing techniques, and the proper use of face coverings.
Questions or Concerns
If you have any questions or concerns, or feel that we are not following our stated policy, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would love to answer any of your questions. Get in touch with us!