COVID-19 Policies and Mitigation Procedures
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Pacific West Gymnastics is excited to welcome your family back as we resume in-person Gymnastics, Dance, Tae Kwon Do, and Co-Ed Tumbling activities at both our Fremont and Union City locations!
Over the past several months our staff has developed and implemented numerous protocols that give priority to the health and safety of our participants, spectators and staff. Below you’ll find a brief overview of some of our key COVID-19 mitigation procedures.
- All programs meet in stable cohorts, not exceeding the maximum size as set forth by the county and state health departments.
- In maintaining stable cohorts, schedule changes are only permitted at the start of the month.
- Masks are required for all participants, spectators and staff.
- Equipment and matting has been thoroughly cleaned and sanitized. Additionally, equipment is cleaned and sanitized daily.
- Carpets have been professionally steam cleaned.
- Separate entrances and exits have been designated, minimizing traffic and crossover.
- Distancing markers have been placed inside and outside the facility to allow for proper distancing while waiting to enter and exit the facility.
- Equipment has been moved and lesson plans have been redesigned to ensure participants maintain 6 feet or more distancing.
- Inside spectator capacity has been reduced. SpotTV, a secure camera system which allows for remote viewing, is available at no additional cost.
- Our bathrooms feature hands-free fittings for automatic flush, faucets, soap/sanitizer dispensers, and hand drying.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are available throughout the facility, including at the entry, in the lobby area, restrooms, and various locations throughout the main gym.
- Drinking fountains have been disabled. Water fill stations are still operational.
- In-person make-ups are not being offered at this time in an effort to keep groups stable and reduce the number of people in the gym. Virtual make-ups via PWGTV can be scheduled for any missed session.
- Staff completes a daily health screening before entering the facility, which includes both temperature and symptom screening.
- Staff members have been trained on COVID-19, including how to prevent the spread, the importance of physical distancing, proper hand washing techniques, and the proper use of face coverings.
Questions or Concerns
If you have any questions or concerns, or feel that we are not following our stated policy, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would love to answer any of your questions. Get in touch with us!